Thursday, July 9, 2009

ICE AGE 3~~!!

YESH~!! tomorrow Friday is movie time, wow... quite long time i didn't step into cinema already(since from last movie "The Uninvited"), very excited when think about it!!

some of my friends says that the movie is funny, good!! that's why i want to watch it.. i like it!! hehe!! and got my favourite inside also, the "dinasour" hahaha..i like dinasour "I love you, You love me, we're happy family! with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say u love me too" wow..."feel so warm now" haha!!

and tomorrow we are going to start our MV shooting, dancers will be dance at sg.wang there, hopefully he won't feel shy to dance infront of the public and last minutes tell us that he dun want do it! I SURE LET U dIE 99 I TELL U!!!!! dao ba sing U...*pak**pak**pak**

and 1 more important thing, (这个写华语比较好,谢谢那些今天帮我点名的人哦。。!!嘻嘻!!)

ok la.. for more information。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。??!! WAIT lo..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment